[Box-Admins] source.squeak.org is down

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 2 01:55:08 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 08:21:13PM -0500, Chris Muller wrote:
> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/source.squeak.org
>
> I tried simply killing the process on the server, and daemontools
> seemed to restart it, but it does not seem to be coming back up..

I'm not sure what the problem is, but it's something related to DNS or
the Apache configuration. The squeaksource image itself is fine, and if
you open http://source.squeak.org:9090 you see the expected user interface.
So it must be something to do with mapping source.squeak.org requests to
port 9090 on the server.

Has anyone changed anything related to Apache configurations on the box2
server?