[Box-Admins] source.squeak.org is down

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 9 11:29:20 UTC 2014

The problem seems to be back. The symptoms that I see are:

- http://source.squeak.org and http://bugs.squeak.org are not responding
- http://squeak.org is working normally
- http://source.squeak.org:9090 brings up the source.squeak.org page

Processes are running normally on box2.squeak.org.

The last time this happened, restarting apache2 two times seems to have
resolved the problem. I will try doing that now.

Dave