[Box-Admins] Jenkins job outputs compressed to free space on box3

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:28:44 UTC 2014

Cool, yeah, I've actually used 7zip a couple of times many years ago.
I liked the compression but lack of ubiquitous-accessibility thwarted
me.  A couple of times I found myself in the situation of simply
needing unzip one of my own archived 7zip files but not having the
right utility installed on that machine nor memorized how to install
it.  I converted them back to regular zip.

Nowadays I use the compressor included with Ubuntu 12.04, and I do see
a .lzma option on there.  I'll have to try it out, do you suppose that
is compatible 7zip?