[Box-Admins] I officially quit

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 10 19:14:01 UTC 2014

First let me apologize for making a number of promises in the last year
or so and failing to deliver.  Most recently I started on getting the
new www.squeak.org website setup on box4, I promised Chris Cunnington
that I would move that farther along, and then I dropped it.

But I've been trying to resign/quit as the Box-Admins team leader for a
couple of years now.  I'm now officially and entirely quitting.  I won't
be putting any more time into maintaining the servers used by the Squeak
project.

To my knowledge I have no secret information or access that is not
available to others within the community.  If I'm wrong about that just
let me know and I will do what is necessary.

Ken Causey