[Box-Admins] a plan

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Mar 12 14:05:18 UTC 2014

Thanks Chris,

I'm also looking at squeaksource.com, which runs on box3. It stopped working
perhaps 7 hours ago or so, based on the time stamp of the last saved image.

But I also see that the image is about 6 times bigger than it should be, so
something is going wrong beyond just the DNS issues.

Can you tell me - has anything changed on box3 in the last 12 hours or so?
Any apache, dns config, software installations or changes?

I have limited time right now but I will try to get a copy of the squeaksource.com
image onto a PC so I can see what is going on with it. Right now I cannot access
it with VNC so I'm pretty sure that the image is stuck in its startup list
processing, and the only way to debug it will be to run it on another machine
with the UI active.

Thanks,
Dave