[Box-Admins] update 1

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 14:35:34 UTC 2014

OK, I've updated /etc/service/tinywiki/data.cdb on box2.

1. I added a 3600 second TTL to all squeak.org subdomains.

2. I commented out the wildcard and added separate lines for each of the following services: ftp; bugs; wiki; map; www; and, source.

It's an anomaly of the Makefile on box2 that it deletes the file called data, which I was just editing, so I cannot copy and past it here at the moment. I'll do it on the next rev.

The current TTL is 86400, so I imagine that will take 24 hours to completely flush out before hourly iteration can begin.

Thank you for your patience,

Chris