[Box-Admins] final update -- DNS back to normal

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 03:48:20 UTC 2014

I did a quick circuit around the subdomains and everything looks fine.
Unless somebody sees something else that's been dropped, I'd say things are now back to normal.
That being the case, I'll turn tomorrow to updating squeak.org with the backlog of requested changes on the webteam list.

I have appreciated your patience and restraint in this matter.
Time was. people's reactions could have gone a whole other way. I said as much today talking to Colin.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsr-XtuKuSw