[Box-Admins] box2 process terminated for old homepage

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 03:44:37 UTC 2014

On Mar 16, 2014, at 11:24 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> May we please retain the old site a while longer (at some different
> url or even IP is fine)?  I would like to actually finally _read_ it
> all the way, but it disappeared before I had a chance.
>
> Thanks.

Read it on your computer in localhost [1].

I don't think there's any really need to be sentimental about the old site.
I killed the process to use the cycles for productive processes.
But, hey, the Board meeting's tomorrow and you can table something.

Chris

[1]

http://chriscunnington.com/oldsqueaksite.zip