[Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] Source.squeak.org hangs

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu May 22 23:48:58 UTC 2014

Following up on the squeaksource.com issue: The problem is resolved, and there
was no loss of service for any Monticello users.

Nicolas,

Unfortunately, we have a bug in SqueakSource that causes problems with multibyte
characters in user names. I have changed your account on squeaksource.com to
show your name as 'Nicolas Colacioppo' rather than Nicolá³ Leonardo Colacioppo.
Please reply to me if I did not do this correctly (I am an American English
speaker, so maybe I did not get it right).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

p.s. It's really great to be able to connect to a running Squeak with VNC
to correct problems like this. I never even had to stop the image :-)