[Box-Admins] Re: [Board] Disk space is low on box3

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:47:02 UTC 2014

On 3 November 2014 18:35, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Nov 2014, Frank Shearar wrote:

>>> Thanks Frank,
>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> I also like Levente's suggestion. Please restart Jenkins whenever you
>>> like :)
>>

>> Well, that worked. So maybe a first start would be to say we want at
>> most 100 builds, and discard aborted builds. (SqueakTrunk currently
>> has 792 builds, so this ought to cap its disk usage at ~1G).
>

> If you mean the build artifacts for the last 100 successful builds, then
> yes, it sounds good to me.

Results of setting just those two builds:

frankshearar at box3-squeak:~$ df -h
/dev/xvda1             60G   38G   19G  68% /
tmpfs                 504M     0  504M   0% /lib/init/rw
udev                   10M   80K   10M   1% /dev
tmpfs                 504M  4.0K  504M   1% /dev/shm
tmpfs                  24K   16K  8.0K  67% /var/gandi

Rather better!

frank