[Box-Admins] daemontools versus systemd [was: source.squeak.org went down today]

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:29:41 UTC 2014

I'm glad this topic came up because I have "learn daemontools" coming
up on my list.  I'm a total newbie with it, but I think I want try
using it with my own servers soon.

But one thing I noticed when I google for it wants to bring me to
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/home, but the one Ken referred me to a
while back was http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html.

Are these two the same thing or is the latter what I want?

Thanks.