[Box-Admins] Jenkins executors on master

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Apr 10 15:38:03 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I see that we have two executors on master, but the machine has only one
CPU. This wouldn't be a problem in general - it possibly gives some
speedup when one of the builds is waiting for some external resource - but
it adds way too much noise to the SqueakTrunkPerformance job's results.
The last few builds are quite okay, but previous runs look like noise
only: http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunkPerformance/performance/

So, I think we should either ensure somehow that the
SqueakTrunkPerformance job can only be executed alone, or just decrease
the number of executors to one.
Another thing which should be ensured is that this job can't be run on any
of the slaves, because that makes the comparision with previous builds
uncomparable.

I can imagine that these are all handled already, because the last few
results are pretty much consistent. In that case sorry for the noise.

Levente