[Box-Admins] Re: Squeak4.6 Squeaksource repo

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:31:21 UTC 2015

Hi Tobias, only admin has access to create new projects at
source.squeak.org, but I am not an admin.  I have no issues if you
want to redirect squeak46 to trunk temporarily.  I'm also okay if we
would like to go ahead and get our squeak46 repository created.

Levente is the box-admins team leader, I'm cc'ing that list in case he
has any input.