[Box-Admins] source.squeak.org acting weird

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 3 01:50:29 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 12:19:56PM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Is it just the CSS missing? Looks like the HTML is truncated too ...
>
> - Bert -

Stef,

With apologies, I have changed your fullname on source.squeak.org to
'Stephane Rollandin' because our old squeaksource server does not handle
WideString user names properly. This is a bug in squeaksource, but I do
not know how to fix it, sorry.

Bert,

I went ahead and did the update that we discussed. I did not have VNC
available, so I just fixed the image off line and restarted it afterward
on box4.squeak.org. There is about a 40 minute gap starting about 8:06 EST
until I completed the update, and any changes to source.squeak.org during
that time may be lost. But I was watching the mailing list and I don't
think we missed anything.

For the record, here is what I did in a workspace in the source.squeak.org image:

stef := SSRepository current members detect: [:e | e fullname class == WideString].
stef fullname. "==> 'Sté°¨ane Rollandin' "
stef fullname: 'Stephane Rollandin'