[Box-Admins] Re: Recovering old files from SqueakPeople

Case de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 4 14:02:38 UTC 2015

I did a quick scan of my on-line archives, but couldn’t find it. I’ll flag this mail and dig through some old hard disks I should have lying around, but that won’t be today. I should still have it, although not finding it in the expected places makes me wonder whether I didn’t accidentally lose it...

Jecel - do you have a specific filename you are looking for?

Best,

Cees