[Box-Admins] Re: Recovering old files from SqueakPeople

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Fri Feb 6 19:50:48 UTC 2015

Case de Groot wrote:

> I will still dig for the backups. In the meantime, of course,
> https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://people.squeakfoundation.org/
> might have it - a first glance shows that we got visited by their
> crawler quite often.

Indeed, the blog I was talking about can be found at

> https://web.archive.org/web/20080206131019/http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/Jecel/

Thank you very much for the tip - I actually should have looked there in
the first place. It does seem that my memory is faulty, unfortunately.
The log entry I was talking about would be between
the 20 Jan 2004 one and the 17 Aug 2004 entry. It is odd - I remember
very vividly the text in the same format as these other entries with two
lists of selectors. Oh, well - while my memory is better than most
people's, it isn't perfect.

Once again, thank you for looking into this.

-- Jecel