[Box-Admins] Fwd: confirm 6d720d2ff5ebaa8c1070b0a9f02a7fdba4b46028

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sun Jan 25 21:33:37 UTC 2015

On 25.01.2015, at 22:22, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> The same guy got subscribed to a squeakland mailing list, apparently, and contacted the -owner address (me). Using the exact same words. "one of thousands" sounds weird.
>
> I don't know what to make of it.

I think some bot tries to subscribe random addresses to random (public) mailman lists.

Especially “We have received a request from 127.0.0.1 …” points into that direction.

I think we should politely thank the sender and ignore/reject the confirmation
mail (if we are able to do the latter, else, it doesn't matter, actually).

Best
	-Tobias