[DONE] Re: [Box-Admins] Wiping Eliot's versions Re: [squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:15:36 UTC 2015

Hi Tobias,

    looking at the commit messages everything looks fine with the
Collections.spur, Compiler.spur and System.spur packages, but I see no
Kernel.spur upload messages.  Did you perhaps not delete those files?  If
so, could you please delete just the Kernel.spur files and I'll upload just
those.

--
best,
Eliot