[DONE] [Box-Admins] Wiping Eliot's versions Re: [squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon May 11 20:16:11 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

On 11.05.2015, at 20:15, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>

>     looking at the commit messages everything looks fine with the Collections.spur, Compiler.spur and System.spur packages, but I see no Kernel.spur upload messages.  Did you perhaps not delete those files?  If so, could you please delete just the Kernel.spur files and I'll upload just those.

I most definitely also delete the Kernel.spur ones…

Looking at the listing of
	http://source.squeak.org/trunk/
also suggests that they were correctly uploaded after Compiler and before System…

Do you have any indication these are the wrong ones?

Best regards
	-Tobias

PS: probably SqueakSource just choked on the Diffing?