[DONE] Re: [Box-Admins] Wiping Eliot's versions Re: [squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon May 11 23:35:38 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 09:12:57AM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:08 AM, <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > On 09.05.2015, at 00:23, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > I just wiped the indicated packages from source.squeak.org.
> > Please report any problems; there shouldn't be one, but no one knows.
> > David, no action required from you.
> >
> Thanks Tobias, I'm uploading the packages now.

I just tried doing a trunk.spur update starting with the image at
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/SpurImages/trunk46-spur.image

The update stream seems to work fine, although I did eventually end up
in an emergency evaluator. I expect that this is a problem in the update
maps (not Spur image or VM). Attached is a screen shot of the evaluator
to show where the problem occurred.