[DONE] Re: [Box-Admins] Wiping Eliot's versions Re: [squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue May 12 01:54:25 UTC 2015

Given all the UI improvements Marcel made, I wanted to try with no windows open.

The update stream wasn't smooth for me because there were numerous
merge prompts where I wasn't sure whether I should "Keep Local" or
"Keep Remote".  I selected Local every time, is that right?

I also got countless "No changes." alert boxes which is somewhat
disconcernting (never saw that before).

Eventually, I got a similar EE but with a strange looking stack..