[DONE] Re: [Box-Admins] Wiping Eliot's versions Re: [squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue May 12 02:55:33 UTC 2015

I think that image is not in sync with the Trunk updates, because it still
has the old branch of .spur packages loaded. This makes the update
process behave in an unexpected way (it downloads all kind of strange
.mcds, including some with smaller version number).

The point where it gets stuck should not happen, so it's a load order
issue, which is probably related to the image not being in sync with the
repository.
If you really want to proceed from that point, then evaluate [Character
initializeClassificationTable] in the emergency evaluator.

Levente