[DONE] Re: [Box-Admins] Wiping Eliot's versions Re: [squeak-dev] automated way to delete specific trunk packages?

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue May 12 03:10:31 UTC 2015

No, I was wrong about the problem. It's still the Spur Bootstrap.
Character >> #isAlphaNumeric in Collections.spur-ul.627 is:

isAlphaNumeric
 	"Answer whether the receiver is a letter or a digit."

 	self asInteger > 255 ifFalse: [ ^((ClassificationTable at: self asInteger + 1) bitAnd: AlphaNumericMask) > 0 ].
 	^self encodedCharSet isAlphaNumeric: self

But it should be

isAlphaNumeric
 	"Answer whether the receiver is a letter or a digit."

 	^self encodedCharSet isAlphaNumeric: self

As it is in Collections-ul.627.

Levente