[Box-Admins] Fwd: [squeak-dev] Can't upload to SqueakMap

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:11:40 UTC 2015

Hm, that's a tricky question.  We don't want to restrict users
projects but we only have so many resources.

I doubt any hackers would bother to purposefully attack SM by
uploading files and we probably don't need to worry about users
uploading a bunch of large projects right now.

But just in case one project would require a plethora of resource
files with a SAR project, maybe we should raise it to 25MB and then
someday we can enhance the SM server to limit each user to no more
than 25MB total storage (separately configurable).  OR we could create
a page for the admin which would show total bytes consumed by user .
to allow appropriate action to be assessed.