Jenkins IRC (was: Re: [Box-Admins] Re: [squeak-dev] "Stirrup" needs your help)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed May 27 01:22:55 UTC 2015

I found today that Jenkins is unable to connect to the IRC chat, because
the IRC server prefers DHE over other ciphers, but Java 7 doesn't support
DH parameters of size greater than 1024. 1024 bits is considered small
today, the suggested minium size is 2048 bits.
Oracle decided to only patch Java 8, so we either install that, or hack
Jenkins to not use any DHE ciphers.

Levente