[Box-Admins] Updated interpreter VM on box3

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Apr 8 23:01:04 UTC 2016

I updated the locally compiled interpreter VM on box3. Details are in the
/root/admin-log.txt file.

The reason for the update is to enable some Jenkins test jobs that I would
like to set up for trunk-level V3 image updating. This requires some primitives
that were added to VMMaker recently.

I restarted squeaksource.com (which uses this VM) and everything looks fine.
If any problems arise, see the notes in the admin-log.txt.

The debian file is in /root/localdebs, so if there is a need to update the
VM on box4, we can install squeakvm_4.15.3-3634-1_i386.deb on box4.