[Box-Admins] Re: Moving box3 off Gandi hosting

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:29:57 UTC 2016

Hi Bradley and Tony, and greetings from the Squeak community.

Thank you very much for your warning note about the need to move to
Rackspace.  It has been heeded and volunteers are stepping forward to
do the migration work.

We'll keep in touch as we progress.  We'll be sure to be done before 2016-12-01.

Best,
  Chris Muller