[Box-Admins] Re: [Board] Re: Moving box3 off Gandi hosting

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Aug 31 22:09:09 UTC 2016

On 31.08.2016, at 23:42, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> The squeak.org website consumes a 1GB RAM allocation,

How so? Nginx takes less than 70MB ram and it serves more than squeak.org…
Yes, there's a Squeak vm running that takes a gig, but It should be taken down as it is not used.
(ive shut it down just now)

> and the new
> SqueakSource server(s) will need at least 500MB.  That only leaves
> 2.5GB for everything else, as we upgrade more images to Spur, we'll
> need more memory, could we get 6GB or 8GB RAM?

oO That's pretty much for a free, shared service we're about to get, to be frank.

Best regards
	-Tobias