[Box-Admins] Urgent: Need PTR-RR for box4.squeak.org

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:09:50 UTC 2016

Hi Bradley, GMX has been treating all legitimate emails to
squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org as spam and deleting them, which
is a disruption for a signifcant part of our community.

Tobias has made some calls and determined that, to fix the situation,
we need the PTR-RR updated for bo4.squeak.org, but this must be done
by someone with control over the Gandi instance.  Could you help us
out with this?  It will be  a relief for us to get this fixed.

Regards,
  Chris Muller