[Box-Admins] Squeak.org nameserver stuff

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 00:39:17 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I ponder using Cloudflare for squeak.org for two reasons:
a) Faster site (faster download for files, for example, but website,too)
b) SSL for free, no hassle.

People have expressed interest in that, and I went forth and
created everything necessary at clouflare but one thing:

The master dns server entries have to be changed:

	a.ns.squeak.org -> austin.ns.cloudflare.com
	b.ns.squeak.org -> elsa.ns.cloudflare.com

This has to be changed at the registrar (networksolutions).
Currently, as per whois, Dan is owner of the site but I
don't know wether he's the one turing the knobs for
the domain. If so, we would need him to change those entries,
if not, we would have to find out whom to talk to.

So Iff the board and the admins decide to go for cloudflare we
need networksolutions to change the DNS-NS.

We need:
	- a decision
	- (mabye) contact Dan/Squeak.org-networksolutions-contact

Best regards
	-Tobias