[Box-Admins] squeaksource.com is down - checking it now

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 5 17:33:20 UTC 2016

When I tried looking at http://squeaksource.com a short time ago, I got a 502 Bad Gateway.
I tried connecting to the image via VNC, no luck, and the image is now down.

It looks like the image itself has grown in size by a factor of 10 in recent days or weeks,
and is now failing with out of memory. I do not know the cause.

At this point, supervise is apparently unable to restart the image due to the out of
memory condition.

I will try to download a copy of the image and see if I can get it to load locally on
my PC.