[Box-Admins] squeaksource.com move to Rackspace

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Oct 11 22:33:45 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 08:50:39AM +0200, Tobias Pape wrote:
> Hi all
>
> On 11.10.2016, at 02:50, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 01:30:39AM +0200, Tobias Pape wrote:
> >> Hi David.

> >> Great.

> >> The TTL is short, propagation should take ~5min.
> >>
> >> Please start the "final" sync, report back, and I'll change the DNS.
> >> (but not before 2016-10-11 9:00 CEST, I'm going to bed now)
> >
> > I just finished another sync, updated as of Tue Oct 11 00:27:55 UTC 2016.
> >

> Thank you.
> The DNS of
> 	squeaksource.om
> 	www.squeaksource.com
> now points
> 	alan
>
> For some days, as a backup
> 	old.squeaksource.com
> points to
> 	box3.squeak.org

To confirm: squeaksource.com running on Rackspace is fully up to date
with all the commit updates from the old image, and no further re-sync
is needed (*).

Dave

(*) But did someone update it for me? I looked at it quickly this morning
and I thought that another refresh would be required. But now everything
appears up to date, so maybe someone took care of it for me. Either way,
the move is done and nobody seems to have noticed :-)