[Box-Admins] Moving lists | server suggestions

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 19:12:46 UTC 2016

Sorry for asking a dumb question -- does qmail have anything to do
with our mailing list console and archive, at:

?

I do like that system for its Linux-industrial nature.  Its archive is
accessible and search-engine indexed.  I don't know about Postfix or any
other solution, but I would be hesitant to introduce a disruption into
the archive (could it be imported into Postfix?) or the subscriptions
or anything else to fix something that ain't broke..