[Box-Admins] source.squeak.org is ready to switch
ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 05:44:19 UTC 2016
Hi Levente and Tobias, source.squeak.org is finally ready to make the
switch to the andreas box at Rackspace. I've imported the new data.obj as
of a couple of days ago, and watched it running. Everything is fine, let's
pull the trigger!
I suggest we:
1) notify the community of outage.
2) stop source.squeak.org on box4.
3) run one last rsync from
*Important: Please do not rsync above this directory!
4) bounce the server on andreas. (sudo svc -k /service/squeaksource).
5) Wait a few minutes. Make sure all is well. I can help with this.
6) Tobias or Levente switch the DNS + whatever else is needed.
7) Notify community, back up.
I suggest we do it ASAP. Please let me know your thoughts.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Box-Admins