[Box-Admins] Rackspace: when shall we begin?

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:43:10 UTC 2016

Hi Levente and all, I just wanted to touch base again to see if / when
/ how we would like to get started on our server move.  I actually
have a few cycles available coming up which I could donate to the
source.squeak.org server move, since I'm already working closely on
that, but I don't have an account on the Rackspace box.

I agree with Tony and Bradley of the SFC who have given us every
encouragement to get started; the sooner we start the more we can do
it on our own terms instead of putting ourselves into a time crunch in
November...

In case we already have a server, I've attached my public key.  Please
let me know if we have any plans or ideas, and whether I may help with
the source.squeak.org move...