[Box-Admins] Re: Rackspace: when shall we begin?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Sep 20 19:40:15 UTC 2016

On 19.09.2016, at 21:01, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> The discussion seems to have stalled. Meanwhile, Tobias gained access to the Rackspace account. That's all I know.

Exact. I had a look around and have already given a tiny short summary.

My opinion is to move
- DNS first (because that needs action from Dan Ingalls or Göran Krampe),
- "main" webserver second (to have a working dispatcher)
- mailinglists third (takes the most time)
- squeaksource at source.squeak.org fourth (because we have enough exprience by then)
- the rest then.

Ok?

Best