[Box-Admins] Re: Move Jenkins? (was: Access to the new server(s))

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu Sep 29 17:55:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I also favour Travis.

But I kindly ask you all to bear with me with
- first moving all our services and
- bring them up to some extent and
- only _after_ that, selectively retiring those services.

That would mean here, please lets move jenkins over, machine with enough
space is already provisioned. Also, please lets get it running for now.
I know there are some services out there that depend on some deep links into
jenkins. No, this is not nice, and I really want to get rid of that, but please
_after_ the move :D

Best regards
	-Tobias