[Box-Admins] Request permission to moderate squeak-dev

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Feb 10 10:22:46 UTC 2017

Dear all

I request the permission to moderate squeak-dev.
I want to:
 - approve ok pending messages
 - discard held messages that are spam etc.
 - add spammers to blacklists.
So that the server stays more clean than it does currently:
 - 16 messages in the last 3 days AFTER I purged _all_ ~2000 held
   messages that accumulated over the years

If approved, I'd also change the following options serverside:
 - discard mail from not subscribed people instead of holding
 - turn off password reminders (those are dagngerous..)
 - discard held messages after 30 days (currently indefinitely)
And maybe apply this to all our lists.

Best regards
	-Tobias