[Box-Admins] all hosts need reboot, ideas?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 23 16:49:38 UTC 2017

For dan.box.squeak.org (squeaksource.com)I would say that it can be
rebooted at any convenient time. I am assuming that a reboot on these
servers would be fairly quick, say under a minute, such that the total
downtime until squeaksource came back might be a minute or two.

This will be the first time that we have restarted dan with
squeaksource.com running, so I would be happier if it can be a done at a
time when I can be available if anything goes wrong.

Tobias, is 2:00pm Pottsdam tomorrow a convenient time for you? If so, I
can be available then (8:00am for me) to help.

Dave