[Box-Admins] [INFO] I restarted the squeaksource.com process

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jan 15 15:54:09 UTC 2017

The squeaksource.com image had been growing in size for a while, so I fixed
it offline and restarted the process about 15 minutes ago. I suspect (but
am not sure) that the problem was related to incorrect setting of the smtp
server.

Just for the record, here is what I did:

- In process browser, manually kill the stuck processes.

- In the repository, smtpServer was 'localhost, change it to 'mail.squeak.org' (properties at: #smtpServer put: 'mail.squeak.org')

- Restart the RFBServer monitor.(RFBServer open)