[Box-Admins] squeaksource.com issues

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Mon Jul 17 13:39:11 UTC 2017

Hi All,

squeaksource.com seems to be very slow from here (5-30 seconds response
time, often 504). I think the image is running low of resources and keeps
overdoing GC.

Another issue I found is data corruption.
If you have a look at the versions uploaded to the PostgresV3[1]
repository, you'll find that some packages were uploaded by the user
named ullrilad (squeaksource.com initials: ul).
But that's neither true nor possible. It was me who uploaded the file
using my own account (squeaksource.com initials: UL).
This is read-only repository, so I presume some sort of data
reconstruction algorithm incorrectly identified ullrilad as the uploader
based on initials.

Levente

[1] http://www.squeaksource.com/PostgresV3.html