[Box-Admins] boxen reboot required as ususal

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jun 23 12:41:46 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias,

dan	squeaksource.c	david	[x]

Confirming: server "dan" for the squeaksource.com service may be rebooted
at any time.

If it is convenient for you, I suggest that you reboot it some time today
at 20 minutes after the hour, as this will be a time shortly following the
(approximately) hourly image save. Otherwise any time is fine.

Thanks!
Dave