[Box-Admins] boxen need reboot

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue May 9 14:40:20 UTC 2017

dan.box.squeak.org (squeaksource.com) can be safely rebooted at any time.

If you want to pick the optimal time for the reboot, look at the time
stamp on the file ~squeaksourcecom/Squeaksource/squeaksource.7.image. The
image is saved hourly, so the best time for a reboot is when that file is
just a few minutes old.

There was a failure of squeaksource.com about 6 or 8 hours ago, but I
think it was unrelated to whatever issue you are addressing here.