[Box-Admins] The wiki appears off line (was: Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?)

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 12:47:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

> On 01.08.2018, at 14:20, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> Moving this to the box-admins list.
>
> Users trying to reach wiki.squeak.org are blocked, apparently due to changes
> in our httpS setup. What is changing? Is this a temporary situation, or do
> we have a problem?
>
> Currently I cannot reach the wiki at all with my Firefox browser, but can
> reach it with Chrome if I use http rather than https.

The wiki and planet are _not_ configured to serve https yet.
If you accidentally stumble upon an https link to there, you end up with the default https page, which currently is the nextcloud.

Maybe the browser then eagerly registers that (maybe even the headers are set that way for nextcloud).

That may explain things
-t