[Box-Admins] [squeak-dev] Adding Chris Cunningham and Tony Garnock Jones as core developers

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 9 01:16:17 UTC 2018

To box-admins and board:

I think that Bert may be away at the moment, and as he is the only active
admin on source.squeak.org, I took the liberty of hacking myself in as a
superuser on source.squeak.org. I then added Chris Cunningham (cbc) and
Tony Garnock Jones (tonyg) to the core developers group.

For the record, I did this by using VNC access to the image, and flipping
the superuser bit on my dtl user entry in the repository. I made a note
of this in andreas.box.squeak.org:/root/admin-log.txt.

I do not know if this change is persistent across image restarts, so
I will keep an eye on it to make sure that Chris and Tony do not get
removed the next time we restart the server.

Dave