[Box-Admins] need password reset on andreas

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 05:20:13 UTC 2018

Hi Tobias and all,

It seems I have forgotten my password for "chrismuller" on andreas.

While investigating a question for Eliot, I noticed
/service/squeaksource/log does not seem to be started.  I went to
check its status, but requires sudo to do that.  I was in sudoers but
I can't remember my password.  I tried several but quickly it said, "3
attempts".  So I might have banned from sudoers, as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Could someone help me?

Thanks,
  Chris