[Box-Admins] URGENT: who's going to look?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jan 27 14:37:54 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 02:21:35PM +0100, Tobias Pape wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Due to sheer amount of work I am going to delete myself from all emails from the squeak servers.
>
> Please, who is going to
>  - look after the logcheck mails?
>  - Care for package updates?
>  - reboot the servers[1]?
>
> Best
> 	-Tobias
> [1]: Actually, the severs need to be rebooted quite soonish.

I just did the apt-get dist-upgrade on andreas.box.squeak.org, and updated the
/root/admin-log notes.

I reboot is needed to apply a new kernel, but I did not do that.

I am going to try to look after these matters for the dan and andreas
servers, although I will need to ask a few dumb questions along the
way.