[Box-Admins] Fwd: Bounce action notification

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri Oct 19 16:47:03 UTC 2018

I just verified that the address has been removed:
https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/2001%253A4802%253A7802%253A102%253Abe76%253A4eff%253Afe20%253A89d7

If it gets added back again, perhaps we should check the actual
addresses subscribed to our mailing lists. There might be some unwanted
ones which trigger the addition.

Levente