David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jul 11 13:42:04 UTC 2020

Forwarding Ron's request for help to the box-admins list. Ron needs to
receive the password for the elections mailing list.

I can add that I have also over the last few days been receiving quite
a few hacked emails addressed to vm-dev-owner at lists.squeakfoundation.org
apparently related to spoofed emails originating from salesforce.com.

I suspect some email spoofing attacks that might be affecting multiple
mailing lists. From the mail headers it appears that someone is spoofing
the mailing list owner addresses when interacting with sites such as
Twitter.

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> -----