[Box-Admins] [squeak-dev] Should I put my unofficial V3 versions of Squeak 5.2 and 5.3 on files.squeak.org?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jul 25 20:07:28 UTC 2020

Moving this to box-admins for assistance.

I have a couple of images that I would like to preserve for posterity
on files.squeak.org. They can go in a new folder under "various_images"

   files.squeak.org/various_images/squeak_V3_images/

Can someone on box-admins help me make this happen? I do not have access
to the server but I can put the files out on a google drive if that works.

I zipped up the files and put them here:

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wUZa4IHEkaTqzgwR3K1Wcwa9ckb7iVo2/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Dave